As a full-service solutions provider, Proforma Business Communications has assembled a complete offering of products and services to handle all of your printing, marketing and promotional needs. From development to execution of complete marketing campaigns and printed messaging, building your online presence, and designing powerful graphics, Proforma Business Communications applies creativity and innovation to all of your business challenges.
WHO WE ARE
Leading a team of talented designers are co-owners Paula Bell, sales manager, and Rob Christie, operations manager.
Paula’s background includes 25+ years in advertising and communications. starting as a graphic designer and copywriter, Paula quickly moved in to positions in the publishing industry as art director and production manager, associate publisher and sales manager. She has extensive experience in creative design and print management, marketing and event management.
Rob has a diverse background in business management on a local and international scale, and has held several high-level positions including sales manager, national operations manager, and CEO. He has also served as CFO for an international non-profit, and his business background brings to Proforma’s clientele a depth of experience unrivaled by most in his field.
Paula’s Core Competencies
• Comprehensive knowledge and experience of printing processes, advertising, marketing and promotions.
• Many years experience in magazine publishing, production and distribution.
• Results oriented ability to build a solid account base and engage clients to understand and support a project by empowering them with a clear understanding of it’s scope, mission and projected results.
• Project management leading and directing staff to the successful completion of any project, large or small, by organizing workflow, team building and team empowerment.
• Proven ability to understand and manage budgets and to negotiate the net returns of a project.
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
• Trustworthy and compassionate, establishes solid relationships and demonstrates competency among associates. Understands the depth and breadth of any project.
Rob’s Core Competencies
• Extensive experience in sales and marketing.
• In-depth knowledge and experience in manufacturing, operations and logistics practices and principals.
• Adept at establishing sound customer relationships, developing marketing strategies to source new business and creating new channels to market.
• Skilled at identifying, establishing and maintaining key accounts in competitive markets.
• Proactive in engendering a commitment to provide an excellent standard of customer service and product quality assurance.
• Demonstrated ability to coach, mentor and empower teams and individuals to achieve above average performance.
• Proven ability to manage and lead a business with financial accountability.
• Refined communication skills both written and verbal coupled with excellent interpersonal skills at all levels of an organization.
• Outgoing and friendly personality with the ability to establish rapport with people from a broad range of educational, social and cultural backgrounds.